The Human Resource Department (HRD) in the Saudi Geological Survey (SGS) is keen to absorb the national manpower of various technical and administrative specializations so as to achieve its objectives and meet the business requirements and tasks assigned to it.
The SGS continues to provide specialized training for its employees and rehabilitate them in different specialized fields. The tasks of HRD include organization of the retirement process; assessment of the surplus and shortage of HR and protection of the fair rights of all workers in the SGS.
HR Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contribute in achieving the SGS goals.
2. Employ qualified and skillful individuals.
3. Increase job satisfaction and improve employee engagement.
4. Spread awareness about the SGS rules and regulations among all employees.
5. Contribute in the preservation of work behaviors and occupational ethics.
6. Manage and control useful change process.
7. Use Performance Equation in order to achieve high performance .
8. Protect the rights of workers.
HR Policies and Procedures :
- Career planning.
- Job analysis.
- Job description.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Performance appraisal.
- Wages , salaries , benefits and rewards.
- Development of human resources.
- Employee motivation.
- Delegation of authorities and assignment of responsibilities.
- Set up and update Organizational structure and regulations.
- Revise and update pay scales