The Saudi Geological Survey (SGS) is pleased to invite applicants to fill in the following jobs:
1- Bell 206 B (helicopter) pilots
- FAA certificate, and a certificate from the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA.
- A record of 1500 hours of flight on helicopters.
- 500 hours as a record of flight on BELL 206 B (Turbine Powered).-
2- Aircraft Inspector:
- A certificate in inspection of aircrafts (AI) from FAA and GACA.
- Five years of experience in aircraft inspection.
- Bachelor of science (B.Sc) or a diploma in aircraft maintenance.
3- Helicopter Mechanic:
- FAA and GACA certificates.-
- Five years of experience in helicopter maintenance .( preferably in BELL 206 B is).
- Bachelor of science (B.Sc) or a diploma in aircraft maintenance. -
4- Aircraft Records and Maintenance Planner:
- Three (3) years of experience in aircraft technical records and maintenance. -
- A diploma in aircraft maintenance and a training course in engineering.-
- Computer knowledge (Word and Excel).
5- maintenance Materials Controller(Warehouseman).
- Three (3) years of experience in warehousing.-
- A diploma from any college or university. -
- Computer knowledge (Word and Excel). –
6 Flight Despatcher:
- More than five (5) years of experience in aircraft dispatching in a firm authorized by GACA.
-.B.Sc. or a diploma in aviation
7-.Hanger Operation and Maintenance Technician:
- Specialization in operation and maintenance hangers and building, (a mechanical and electrical knowledge is preferred).
- At least five (5) years of experience in the same field is required.
NOTE: Applicants must be physically fit. Can Read, Write & Speak English Language.
Saudi Geological Survey
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box: 54141
Call Free 800-244-2111